Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dawn - Trim Again

I agree with you on the black ribbon. It was no fantastic. I also tried a purple grosgrain ribbon I had in stash. . Meh. Too thick and boring.



Then I went to Seams Like Home. They have quite the selection and I think I found a winner. First we found this goldish-yellow ribbon. It matches the colors in the boucle.




Then we found this blue to go on it. Wow. Bright, but wow. I think it's great. Loud? Yes. But that's the way I like it.





Better?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, yes much better! The two braids together work well and seem more in balance with the colours in the tweed. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like adding the blue to yellowish-gold. This is going to look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much better and way more fun.

    - Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you have a winner with the yellow ribbon and blue trim. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete